Tuesday 13 November 2007

C21 Erotic Blond Stud - For Endless Contemplation


If there was a fire in your local sex-on-premises venue and you had five seconds to decide on someone to save, who would it be?

For me, no thought is needed, not even a nanosecond. It'd be Lukas Gregor.

A friend saw this blond god some time ago on the Queer Click website. And phoned to tell me. I had been looking for blond guys - in fact blond icons - for a long time. I was prepared to be disappointed - he was sight unseen. But my friend insisted Lukas was absolutely one of 'the ones'.

And was totally blown away when I finally laid eyes on this erotic stud.

It was many things. The wonderfully relaxed semi-rigidness. The way the lips gently gesture. The legs open to display the scorching hot crotch. And the foreskin simply but elegantly drapes the head of his dick. But mostly I think it was the eternal come-on of the intense upward gaze and open mouth.

This most favorite blond is now stored in a folder in my computer on a C19 mahogany campaign desk - for endless contemplation!

1 comment:

  1. Ya know, he really isn't bad. Not at all. But I have to say that the one guy that I would take first out of a fire would have to be Derrick Davenport.


    Course, I probably could think of a lot of other guys to save too.. lol

    ReplyDelete