Thursday 22 November 2007

Blond on a Crimson Crushed Velvet Sofa

Never been fond of old (i.e. musty and smelly) crimson crushed velvet sofas - but perhaps I've been hasty in this.


Do you think my new-found potential appreciation is only cos of the guy spread out over the couch? Could I be so superficial? And easily swayed? You can be honest with me. Well, a little ... .

Hard to say what it is that makes this blond (?) so damn erotic ...


... I reckon it's the expression on his face - makes him look ready to 'go'.

3 comments:

  1. EXpression on his face, well yes, also the expression of his abs, his stomach, his legs and the bits in between!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause he's the example of a perfectly hot and still cute young man, thats why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep - the combo of cute + hot is dynamite!

    ReplyDelete