Thursday 29 November 2007

Blond Bratislav - One Small Step from Randy Wayne towards Hotter Posts


From Randy Wayne, it seemed a bit too much going straight back into hard core action.

So I thought I'd do it step-wise. And Bratislav doing himself seemed that small step I was looking for.

Now those great shoulders and torso are obviously the real subject of the photographer's first four images. Apart from the classically handsome face. And thick bond hair. The dick is there but not as a featured player.





But, with any self-respecting cognitive-sex blog, at some point ya gotta get to that dick and preferably when it's hard.



And then down to some action. Bratislav sits on his rug al fresco to tell you it's imminent. Grabbing his big hard cock ...


... and then his balls are other less subtle clues ...



... and finally jerking (and blowing) leaves you in no doubt what-so-ever ... that we are not at a Sunday school picnic with our grandmothers in attendance.






I'm not quite sure whether Branislav is pleased with the (sticky) result. Just can't read his face.


Or is it only the inevitable downer after having just shot ya load?

What do you reckon?

3 comments:

  1. I think that picture no. 7 is my favorite. I like the way the light doesn't make him shine as much and you can really see the tan, toned, firm body . . . oh, I need to touch myself . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like that 6th pic myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey adam, i think you got it right! and greg, yep, no 6 is hot - twisting round like that seems just nice and natural. and hot! and hot! and jtw, no 7 is great with the light!

    ReplyDelete