Saturday 17 November 2007

What Makes a Great Suck?

Now, a confession, forced out of me due to the pressure of doing something for the blog this afternoon. Okay, here it is - I love sucking.

But if you don't, you'll have to find something else to do and wait till tomorrow's post.

Not that any ol' dick'll do mind you, but I keep wondering what is it that makes a truly great suck?

Is it the expression on the guy's face? Or the way he gently cradles ya head as he eases his cock slowly down ya throat?


Or the taste of his dick, fresh out of his jocks? Plus the smell of his hole, just around the way? A red hot combo for me!


Maybe it's the size of his cock? A challenge can be real sexy - for competition queens!


Or the just anticipation of the whole thing as you start - that can get you hard as a fuckin rock?


What about the noise he makes as he is about to unload?


Of course - it's all of the above.

And you want it all! Every time! Like me ... unrealistic (but optimistic) bugger.

1 comment:

  1. a big bulge in undies makes my knees weak... I love rubbing my lips across 4skin ripples pushed just past a guy's cockhead... drives me cockcrazy!

    ReplyDelete