Sunday 4 November 2007

Tom Laine - Pristine Blond Beauty


I wonder if I need to say anything about Tom Laine. But, knowing me, I will! And probably plenty. Promise I'll try and restrain myself tho.

No, he's not too pretty as his big defined bod immediately proves. To start, the most solid long muscular legs. And a trail up that's up to and round his belly button ...






... and a butt that was what originally made the angels weep - very forward thinking of them - I guess bout 5000 years worth?





Some guys are so beautiful that you don't immediately think of fucking them. But when you see Tom's hole you know ya cock just wants to slide in - and know it would fit so perfectly. Ya crotch cushioned by those massive firm warm buns. And the smell of his sweaty feet and his hairy arse crack would get you so so close to cumming.



Go crazy the way his big balls hang way down. So you see them when you watch his hole, a hole that seems to hang slightly open - invitingly - when Tom opens his crack. I'm ready to explode now guys!

5 comments:

  1. He is indeed very heavenly alright.
    Cute to a point I wonder just how old that guy really is ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. pristine and patrician...
    and what an adorable ass he has!
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely seeing such a cute, clean-cut young man with a hard cock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please, post further photos of Tom, I think I have fallen in love with him.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey pier. isn't he perfect husband material! nick

    ReplyDelete