Wednesday 28 November 2007

Randy Wayne - Star of the Latter Day 'Dukes of Hazard'


Personally, I'm not fond of those blogs that post endless photographs of models clothed within an inch of their lives. Or model look-alikes, which include over-manicured pretty actors.

And here I'm doing the same thing! What's next?!

Hope this is only a one-off and that the guy justifies the post.






I'd turned onto the latter day 'Dukes of Hazard' on cable TV. And there he was, Randy Wayne - his real name, not. And there I was ... off to Google images.

Totally adorable. And I just want to kiss him like I've never wanted much else in my life. And stare into those bluest of blue eyes ... for ever. And then some.

First Movie Appearance - 'Ship Wrecked'


More recently, Randy has played a rough petty offender, Scab, in 'Grizzly Park':




I haven't come across a pic of him with a girlfriend or even a date - so if you find one, whatever you do, DO NOT tell me.

My wish list for Xmas is growing!

1 comment:

  1. hey adam, he is soooooooooooooo cute! couldn't do otherwise!

    ReplyDelete