Wednesday 14 November 2007

Zach Randall ... For Greg


Hey Greg, just happened to find these new photos of Zach Radall - moments after I read your comment in my Cbox!

He's one of those guys who are really totally naked when they strip, not just nude. You can almost smell his crotch and his feet. And taste his mouth and ... .

And such tangibility makes him so immediate and completely fuck-with-me sexy.


This new set is not as top-end magazine glossy as those in my original post ... and I prefer Zach beardless ...




But the (only slightly) rougher less polished look does have a charm all of its own!




Now no Zach set would be complete without at least one photo of his skin ... over that heavy thick long dick.


I can feel it's solid pendulous weight in my hand - simply looking at the image!

That tangibility factor again.

3 comments:

  1. zack is one of the hottest men alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just shot all over my own face. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got around to checking your site and wanted to say - THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU for more pics of that super-fine hunk!
    Unfortunately he lost the vote though - lol

    ReplyDelete